Sunday, January 7, 2018

Read the Bible in a Year Week 45

I've missed several weeks during the past holidays but do intend to finish this Bible Reading Plan which we started last January. There are approximately 8 weeks left to finish and then we'll start with a different plan which I'm trying to develop, with God's guidance. The new plan isn't so much about reading, as it is becoming familiar with the Bible as presented by a layperson (me). We'll look at the how the Bible is organized, and the timeline of its contents; I'll offer my simplistic view in the hopes that it will clarify things that maybe you don't even realize can be confusing. It will make more sense as we dive in, but I just wanted to give you a head's up. I am so thrilled with how much my audience has grown and I want to keep you engaged as we learn about Jesus and the life we're meant to live.

Week 45
Sunday, January 7                   Isaiah 37:1 - 40:31
Monday, January 8                  Isaiah 41:1 - 43:28
Tuesday, January 9                  Isaiah 44:1 - 47:15
Wednesday, January 10           Isaiah 48:1 - 51:23
Thursday, January 11               Isaiah 52:1 - 57:13
Friday, January 12                   Isaiah 57:14 - 62:12
Saturday, January 13                Isaiah 63:1 - Jeremiah 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment