Sunday, September 23, 2018

Power of Prayer

The Power of Prayer

I've been in constant prayer for the last two weeks about all of the lonely people in my life. I have felt so helpless and needed guidance. I wanted to be able to DO something!, anything to ease the burden on their hearts and to take away the pain and suffering. This morning, God blessed me with a task. I hope and pray that this will grow into an international daily event that will glorify God and show the world the power of prayer.

Tomorrow, during the 7 am hour, set aside one minute to pray with me. It can be in your car before you walk into work, in the shower, when you wake up, just sometime during that hour. Set an alarm, or write yourself a note. We will pray together on one particular people group a week. I'll send a reminder on
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power
this blog sevendegreesofme@blogspot.com    so be sure to follow me.
Look for this picture

We'll begin tomorrow. Ask your oldest child (grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, neighbor - anyone you know who is in a public school) the name, or nickname, or even first initial of the worst bully in his or her school. We will be praying for the bullies this week.

email cellartreasures@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment