Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Beyond Blessed

I was feeling a little sorry for myself this morning, a little depressed, bemoaning the difficulties in my life, and especially the stress, when this pillow decided to tumble down, break free of the mound of other pillows and land at my feet.
And I remembered...
I am truly beyond blessed. The little bumps and irritations in life are nothing compared to the vast amount of goodness, love, joy, grace, and mercy that God has given me.

"Ask and it will be given to you; 
seek and you will find; 
knock and the door will be opened to you. 
For everyone who asks receives; 
the one who seeks finds; 
and to the one who knocks, 
the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8 NIV

 Ask Jesus into your life and see the change He will have on your life. Serve the Lord with all your heart and see the change He will make through you on others' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment