Monday, April 1, 2024

A Comeback

A Comeback for 7 Degrees of Me

Didn't know I left? Well, I kinda did (leave, I mean). I wanted to focus on writing books, so I tried to intertwine all of my social media without having to start from scratch. So, you may be following me as 7DegreesOfMe, BeedaSpeis, Shari Young, PeaceInTheStillness, etc...

I've tried consolidating, but I'm like Fred Flintstone and Ralph Kramden (The Honeymooners); I see a shiny object, and I'm like, "Ooo, I want to do that!" I'm forever chasing the newest get-rich-quick scheme. I've learned over and over again that "if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is." 

I've spent hours watching YouTube videos learning how to do this, or how to do that, only to find that it's too difficult to sustain over any amount of time. But, since I've got so much invested into some of these schemes, I'm going to try to bring everything together here, on this blog, where it all started about 15 years ago.

I've got numerous irons in the fire. How are they all connected? 


Dear God Ltd is my registered company name. But I don't have a website up and running for it yet. Its main purpose is to be a publishing company for Christian Books, mostly by Beeda L. Spies (my penname), but for other Christian authors who are just starting out.

Peace In The Stillness is my Christian website and blog. It will be receiving a facelift in the coming months and will have more to offer. You can also sign up for my newsletter there.

If you follow my Author Page on Amazon, you'll receive notifications whenever I publish a new book. There are several in the works.

My "tent making" efforts are online shops. I'm 
  • designing and selling t-shirts on Amazon. 
  • designing customized swag for groups and events
  • I've created an Amazon Affiliate site where I feature the hottest items and/or best sales available from Amazon
  • Lastly, I'll soon have a Bird Feeder business where I'll be selling beautiful and unique bird feeders.

Is your head spinning after reading that? Yeah, mine, too. Fortunately, I have a Linktree account where everything is listed in a neat little list with all of my social media links at the top and some of my merchandise under the "shop" tab. 

If you're still with me after all of that, thank you! I'm going to try to make a way for followers to receive notifications only for the items they're interested in. 


Find me here:
 Linktr.ee/BeedaSpeis




No comments:

Post a Comment