Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Chronological Reading Plan Week 9

I'm running at least 4 days behind on the reading plan. I hope it doesn't mess you up, but you could probably guess that we're continuing through the book of Numbers. Life has gotten very messy for me lately and hopefully, I'll be able to blog about it all soon and everyone will come back to follow along with all of the different things we have going on here. I'm behind in posting the daily bible verses, the chronological Bible reading plan, the "seven degrees of me", and the 7th Hour Prayer Power. The prayer group has been continuing on facebook, but I haven't been able to post to my blog here, because Blogger doesn't have an app that is reliable and I haven't been able to get on my laptop most of the time. Hopefully, my new normal will allow me time to incorporate blogging because I really miss it. Please hang in there with me until I get back on track.
And a belated Merry Christmas to all.

Week 9
57. Numbers 7
58. Numbers 8-10
59. Numbers 11-13
60. Numbers 14-15; Psalm 90
61. Numbers 16-17
62. Numbers 18-20
63. Numbers 21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment