Friday, December 7, 2018

Handmade Holiday


I just got home from Handmade Holiday at the Yellow Cab Company in downtown Dayton, and I plan on going back tomorrow!
First stop was Smokin' Bee-Bee-Q Food Truck. I got the brisket pieces which they advertise as "meat candy" and they didn't disappoint! For dessert, I had a soft pretzel covered in cinnamon and sugar and it was so delish that I'm getting another one tomorrow. Lauren (GirlAboutDayton) got their macaroni and cheese with special sauces to spice it up just right.
Then it was time to check out all of the great vendors inside. It was difficult not to buy something from each one (but since I'm going back tomorrow...) There is so much to choose from and make wonderful, unique gifts. Check out all the info on their facebook page.
Tomorrow, December 8th is the last day. See you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment