Sunday, October 28, 2018

New Bible Reading Plan

     I'm excited to announce our new reading plan. For the next 52 weeks (or, knowing me, it will probably take longer than that), we'll read the Bible in chronological order! I found a lot of resources for this and picked the one that seemed to be the most reliable.
     Before I got a study bible, I was very confused about when certain events took place in relation to other events. So, this will probably help a lot in that respect. (I highly recommend getting a study bible. I use John MacArthur's NKJ).
     So follow along, when you can. I'm not going to assign days of the week this time, only a number, so day 1, day 2, etc., and will post for one full week each week on Sunday.
I'll post the first week in just a few minutes.

2017-2018 "Read the Bible in a Year" bible photo
2018-2019 "Chronological Read the Bible in a Year" bible photo

No comments:

Post a Comment