Monday, January 28, 2019

Jesus, thank You for loving me


This week I would like to thank Jesus for His love. Too often I thank the Lord in a general way for His many blessings, but don't always praise Him specifically for His love and grace. It should, at the very least, be a part of my daily prayer. I should be in constant awe that He would even be able to love such a sinner as me. Please join me this week in remembering Jesus' love and sharing that love with everyone we meet.
 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: 
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8 NIV
*******
Please join our prayer group as we spend the week celebrating the love of Jesus.

I'll post a daily reminder to pray on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment