Tuesday, May 21, 2019

He cares for me

Image by Momentmal from Pixabay
Yesterday's move didn't go perfectly, but it was alright and I survived and now I can transition into yet another "new" life. Hopefully, this time around, I won't make so many stupid mistakes. I'll ask God for guidance a lot more often and listen better. Instead of praying for what my heart and flesh want, I hope to pray for what He wants for me and how I can serve Him. After all, that's why we're here; that's why He created us. 1 Peter 5:7 says:
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. (ESV)

This is a great comfort. I don't have to worry about anything because He has a plan for me and a purpose for me being here. I never have to be alone, because He is always there for me.

*****
Please join me this week in praying for those who hide their emotions, for whatever reason, that they may open up to you and that you may comfort them or help them heal in a timely and healthy way. So often people who hide their emotions are the ones who are in the direst need to talk to someone. Offer your ear to listen and/or your shoulder to cry on. You don't have to offer suggestions, cures, or anything. You just need to be there.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment