Sunday, December 1, 2019

My Shepherd

When I was growing up, I didn't feel as if I wanted for anything. I had a loving and supportive family, a roof over my head, and food on the table. My mom made my clothes for years so I was always dressed nicely. My parents provided for all of my needs. Our Father in heaven made it all possible. He cares for us and provides for us.
     Even when I turned my back on Him, He continued to provide for me. I was extremely poor during that time but still had food, shelter, and clothing. I didn't even ask Him for anything. During that time, I was still His child, though and He still loved me and provided for me.
     Let's wrap up this week of blessings, by reflecting on everything He provides for us on a daily basis. Let's praise Him and glorify Him for His love and mercy. I am so deeply blessed and so incredibly thankful.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
Psalm 23:1-4 NIV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for all of the awesome blessings that God bestows on us. Pray for any blessings that someone close to you needs. And finally, let's pray that the Father uses us to be the blessing in someone else's life.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment