Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Be humble

I need to hang this sign where I can see it every day. It's so easy to get caught up in what I think and feel and so sometimes, I forget (or even worse, dismiss) that others feel just as strongly about their views. I decided to look up the definition of being humble and found this great quote by C.S. Lewis:

I didn't get everything accomplished before today that I had hoped and I have to finish getting ready for my trip, so the rest of the week will simply be Bible Verses, which is okay, but I still feel funny not sharing some of me with you every day. Maybe the internet will work on vacation and I'll be able to add some writing about my little adventure. If not, enjoy the Bible Verses and know that I'm thinking of you <3

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Ephesians 4:2 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment