Monday, December 2, 2019

God is love

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure if I'll have dependable internet, so I'll be preposting the bible verses just to be safe. Unfortunately, I can only schedule on my blog and on facebook, so I pray that those of you who join me through other social media sites will visit my blog
while I'm gone. If I can continue to post links, I will.

Please join me this week in praying for someone struggling in a relationship. It could be a husband and wife, a mother and daughter, a grandparent and grandchild, or two best friends. All relationships are important and significant, but they don't always come easily. Often they take work and compromise and prayer to carry them through.

While looking up bible verses for this week, most of them were about love. At first, I thought, that's not what I'm looking for, but then soon realized that of course, it was. God is all about love. We're to love Him above all else and to love each other as we love ourselves. This encompasses all relationships that we have in this life.

And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. 
God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16 NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment