Monday, April 27, 2020

Trust in the Lord


My heart has just felt so light the past few days and I've felt so blessed and at peace. I want to share that with everyone. I think it mostly comes from giving everything up to Him because on the days I'm able to do that, I feel like this, but on the days I can't seem to let go of what's bothering me or worrying me, I feel bleh.
     So, I would like to pray this week for God to fill each one of us with that security and trust in knowing that He's got our back. No matter what's going on in our lives, we can give it up to Him.
This is my life verse (again). It's just so perfect <3

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV

*********
Please join me in praying this week for the Holy Spirit to fill us with unconditional trust in our Father, and to remind us that He's always there for us. Please pray for His sovereign guidance through the good times and the bad. Pray for wisdom and strength. Praise Him for His countless blessings.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment