Friday, July 26, 2019

What can I do for You today?

Image by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay
To do the will of God should be as necessary to our survival as eating each day. It's too easy to say, "Not today, Father" and make excuses because we're too busy pursuing our own selfish needs. The only reason we're here is because He created us. Ask Him each and every day, "What can I do for You today, Lord?" Our Missionaries live their lives doing His will; sacrificing their own earthly wants and needs to go wherever they're needed. I'm in awe of them.

Jesus said to them, 
“My food is to do the will of him 
who sent me and to accomplish his work.
John 4:34 ESV

*****
Please join me this week in praying for missionaries and for what we can do to glorify God.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment