Saturday, August 17, 2019

Traveling today

Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay
Today we're traveling home. A nine-hour drive without stops, but I need stops so maybe more like 10 hours and we lose an hour traveling East. This was a wonderful, relaxing trip. I love visiting here; the people, the town, family. I'll miss them.
Thank you all for your patience this week; starting tomorrow the posts will be at 7 am again.
Pray for love, family, and peace. Pray for those you love and those whom you've lost touch with.

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. ...
John 15:12-17 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment