Saturday, October 24, 2020

Truth sets us apart

I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify* them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
John 17:15-19 NKJV

*(or) Set them apart

*********
Please join me this week in praying for truth. Let's pray that God reveals the truth to those who are blind to it, believers as well as unbelievers. Many are misinformed. We need to share the truth of the gospel and be compelling and direct in our testimony. Please pray that God paves the way for us to share, softening hearts, giving us courage, strength, and wisdom.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #salvation #Jesus #heaven #faith #truth







No comments:

Post a Comment