Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Pray for a medical team in Thailand

 


Today we're praying for Doug Derbyshire and his wife, Cheryl as they use their mobile clinic to heal the physical needs of their patients in Baan Po, Thailand. They, along with medical teams from the U.S. are able to use that opportunity to share the gospel with those they help thereby healing the individuals' spiritual needs as well. For more information, click here.


Prayer requests:
PRAY none of the new Christians would fall away from the faith.
PRAY those who have yet to decide will choose to commit their lives to Christ.
PRAY for the formation of healthy churches in Baan Po.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise
Jeremiah 17:14 ESV

*********
Please join me for a Week of Prayer for International Missions. Check back each day for information on who we're praying for specifically and to learn more about them.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #intercession #petition #missionary #peoplegroup #unengaged #unreached #ministry


No comments:

Post a Comment