Wednesday, March 10, 2021

He will never abandon us

 

  Hide not your face from me.
Turn not your servant away in anger,
    O you who have been my help.
Cast me not off; forsake me not,
    O God of my salvation!
For my father and my mother have forsaken me,
    but the Lord will take me in.
Psalm 27:9-10 ESV

Our prayers are making a difference! Please continue to be faithful in your petitions. If there's anyone you would like us to pray for this week, please let me know.
Let's pray for:
E.
R.
H.
and that their relationships with their mothers may strengthen.

*********
Please join me this week in praying for those who are adopted, who are in foster care, and who are living with a step-parent. May they feel loved and accepted. May their parents also feel loved and accepted by the child. Lord, please work in these relationships, especially during times of struggle, building a foundation of communication, love, and patience.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #adoption #adopted #chosen #love #family


No comments:

Post a Comment