Friday, June 7, 2019

Brookville tornado stories

The Ridge Church Brookville, OH
This is last week's church service recording where the Pastor shares what all transpired during and immediately after a tornado struck Brookville, OH on Memorial Day. It's about half an hour and is then followed by a half hour sermon given by our new Assistant Pastor. I hope you enjoy. I'm so proud of my church and am just heartbroken that I wasn't able to be there with them.

The disciples, as each one was able, 
decided to provide help for the brothers and sisters 
living in Judea. This they did, sending their gift 
to the elders by Barnabas and Saul.
Acts 11:29-30

*****
Please join me this week in praying for those who have been affected by natural disasters, particularly the latest victims from the Memorial Day tornadoes. This includes areas of Missouri, Iowa, and Illinois also.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment