Friday, June 14, 2019

Where shall I go?


Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence?
Psalm 139:7 ESV

It's impossible to hide from the Lord. If you're trying to isolate yourself from Him because you know that you're following your desires instead of the Holy Spirit, it's pointless, because He sees you and it grieves Him. No matter what's going on in your life, God is there; through the good and the bad. Stay in the fellowship of your church family. Church family, reach out to those who have wandered away.

*****
Please join me this week in praying for our 2019 graduates. Pray for the success of their spiritual future just as you would for their educational or vocational success.
I'll share some of my experience during that period of my life and will post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment