Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Faith is a gift from God

Image by Michael Schwarzenberger from Pixabay
I believe that God hears my prayers and answers all of my prayers; sometimes 'yes', sometimes 'no' and always in His time and not mine. When we pray for the salvation of the unsaved, He hears our pleas. George Muller prayed every single day for a handful of people to be saved and as they came to faith, he prayed for additional people. Every single person he prayed for came to faith, except for one (if I'm remembering the story correctly). I look at some people and think they're an impossible cause because of their convictions, but then I remember Saul. If God can convert Saul (Paul), then He can convert anyone.
People come to Christ by hearing the Gospel, so be a messenger for God, but also pray for those who aren't saved and see what a difference it makes.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. 
And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
Ephesians 2:8 ESV

*****
Please join me this week in praying for someone who lacks faith. Ask God also for the opportunity, words, courage to share the Good News with that person(s).
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment