Monday, June 17, 2019

Pray for your parents

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:1-4 ESV

It was my intent to write my usual long(er) Monday post, but the dog got sick last night and I have some cleaning up to do before my mom sees it. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Have a blessed day.


*****
Please join me this week in praying for our parents. This could be anyone who raised you: biological parents, adoptive parents, grandparents, aunt and uncle, step-mom, step-dad; those who are living and/or those who have passed.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment