Monday, April 22, 2019

Moving on

Image by Jiří Rotrekl from Pixabay
I know I'm stating the obvious when I say that 'the world is constantly changing,' but I'm telling you, it really is, and I don't really care for change. Change is stressful to me most of the time, but I know that depending on the circumstances, it can be a relief and it can definitely be a blessing. The stressful part is usually temporary and soon the change itself becomes the new normal.

See, I am doing a new thing! 
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? 
I am making a way in the wilderness 
and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:19 NIV

*****
Let's pray for someone we know who is facing a life change, moving on, or moving forward. I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
instagram @archadia27
facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment