Saturday, November 16, 2019

God loves a humble servant

Words aren't coming to me this week which is why I'm only posting the Bible Verses, but it just hit me that this is why. How we serve Christ and others is a personal matter between us, individually, and Him. We put ourselves last, serving all of those before us. In doing this, we can be among the first within the Kingdom of Heaven. It's a complicated lesson, to me at least, but the part about what we're doing here on Earth is very clear.

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, 
“Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”
Mark 9:35 NIV

I guess God gave me some words to write after all. :D

*********
This week we are praying for a servant's heart. I'll personally be asking God to quash my pride and fill me with the desire and opportunity to serve others. (Like I wrote previously if you pray for this be prepared for God to give you someone fairly quickly).
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment