Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Trust in the Lord

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
    whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
    that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
    its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
    and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8 NIV

I want to be like this tree, don't you? I want to have this much trust in the Lord that I'll never worry, never fear. I want to bear fruit continuously for Him. The reason we don't trust so completely is because we doubt, or are just plain impatient. But He is always there for us and provides for us. He doesn't want us to go it alone. We need to learn to just enjoy the blessing of being a child of God.

*********
Please join me this week in praying for all of the awesome blessings that God bestows on us. Pray for any blessings that someone close to you needs. And finally, let's pray that the Father uses us to be the blessing in someone else's life.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment