Monday, November 11, 2019

Gratitude for our Veterans



These brave and selfless veterans defended our country with a servant's heart. They did this for you and me, risking their lives for us.

The video refers to Matthew 20:28:
 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, 
but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” (NKJV)

Galatians 5:13 ESV says:
 For you were called to freedom, brothers. 
Only do not use your freedom as an 
opportunity for the flesh, but through love 
serve one another.

Join me in thanking our veterans and letting them know that they are appreciated.

*********
This week we are praying for a servant's heart. I'll personally be asking God to quash my pride and fill me with the desire and opportunity to serve others. (Like I wrote previously if you pray for this be prepared for God to give you someone fairly quickly).
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment