Sunday, November 17, 2019

Jesus washed their feet

I can't even imagine our Lord and Savior kneeling on the floor washing my feet. The disciples must have been completely humbled by His actions. I know it humbles me. If Jesus can do this, I should be able to do anything and everything He calls me to do. There is no task beneath me.

So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, 
“Do you know what I have done to you? 
You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. 
If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, 
you also ought to wash one another’s feet.
John 13:12-14

*********
This week we are praying for a servant's heart. I'll personally be asking God to quash my pride and fill me with the desire and opportunity to serve others. (Like I wrote previously if you pray for this be prepared for God to give you someone fairly quickly).
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment