Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Just say NO

 Image by Ana Krach from Pixabay

Yesterday went so much better. On my way to work, I was listening to K-Love (a Christian music radio station) and a listener called in - I forget the topic, but she shared that her husband had just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and she was going through so much struggle emotionally and spiritually. She said what has gotten her through was Philippians 4:7
and the peace of God, 
which surpasses all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and minds 
through Christ Jesus. (NKJV)

After she shared that, I was just able to let go of any and all frustrations throughout the day. My little trials are nothing in the grand scheme of things, but Satan uses whatever he can to distract us, to pull us away from God. It's up to us to recognize the spiritual warfare that we face and to tell Satan "no"! Don't let yourself get drawn into his deceptions and lies. 

*********
Please join me this week in heartfelt prayer for whatever is weighing heavily on your soul.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #peace #love #bekind #patience




No comments:

Post a Comment