Saturday, January 30, 2021

Loving and merciful

 Image by congerdesign from Pixabay

The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.
Psalm 34:22 ESV
 
As for you, O Lord, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me! For evils have encompassed me beyond number; my iniquities have overtaken me, and I cannot see; they are more than the hairs of my head; my heart fails me.
Psalm 40:11-12 ESV

“I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.
Isaiah 43:25 ESV
 
He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities.
Psalm 103:10 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for God to show each of us our sin. Then, ask for His wisdom and guidance to overcome that sin. Pray that He humbles us to acknowledge our sinful nature and our shortcomings, so that we can become more Christlike and better image-bearers to those God brings into our lives. Finally, let's pray that we have open hearts, softened hearts in order to not condemn others. Ask God how you can help others instead of judging and walking away.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #sin #confess #forgiveness #reassurance #blessing #love #salvation


No comments:

Post a Comment