Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Safe through the night

 

In peace I will both lie down and sleep; 
for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8 ESV

Please pray for M.S. who has chronic insomnia, and for R.S. who has intermittent trouble sleeping. If you know of anyone else suffering from this, please let me know their initials, and I'll add them to the list.
*********
Please join me this week in praying for those who have trouble sleeping, whether it's chronic insomnia or a temporary condition. Pray that they are able to let go of anxiety and fear. Pray that they are able to find peace and assurance in Jesus.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #insomnia #sleep #fear #anxiety #Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment