Thursday, February 11, 2021

Distress from grief

 

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eye is wasted from grief; my soul and my body also. For my life is spent with sorrow, and my years with sighing; my strength fails because of my iniquity, and my bones waste away.
Psalm 31:9-10 ESV

I encourage you to take refuge in the Lord. Spend time with Him. Talk with Him and listen.

*********
Please join me this week in praying for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. May they find comfort in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and may they rest in God's sovereignty over all things.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #grief #death #comfort #mercy #covid-19 #disease



No comments:

Post a Comment