Monday, April 5, 2021

The Great Commission

 

God has shown me another outlet where I can share the Gospel! (Hallelujah!) Therefore, I thought it would be a great opportunity to revisit the Romans Road to Salvation. The leaders of our women's group put together a step-by-step outline with relevant Bible verses for us to memorize (hopefully) and share (definitely) whenever the opportunity arises, and so I'm going to be sharing that with you throughout the week.
     What I need from you (please and thank you) is for you to share these verses each day. Post them on social media, or download them to your device so that you can forward them through messaging and/or email.
     Secondly, I need you to pray that this will bring lost sheep into the fold of our loving, merciful Good Shepherd.
 
My Pastor shared part of a sermon he heard...
There are three types of people in the world:
  • Those who have heard the Gospel and rejected it.
  • Those who have never heard the Gospel.
  • Those who have heard the Gospel and accepted it.
Then he said, "Now you're one of only two groups."
Let's make sure that everyone we have contact with is one of only two groups. 

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Matthew 28:18-20 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for the lost, unengaged, and unreached people. Pray that we spread the Gospel far and wide this week. It's not God's will that any should perish and He wants us to pray for the unsaved and spread the Good News, bringing Him glory and filling Heaven. So, pray without ceasing that He use this ministry to bring in the lost into His merciful and loving arms.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #RomansRoad #GreatCommission #Gospel #GoodNews #unreached #unengaged #lost #GoodShepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment