Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Are you happy?

 
It's easy to praise God when we're happy, but we should also praise Him when we're suffering. When everything seems to be going wrong, I know that it's temporary, that it's happening for a reason, and that God will see me through it. I know there will be better days ahead. I can praise Him for being with me always, even through the trials.

James wrote:
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing
James 1:2-4 ESV

Do pray through the suffering and trials so that you can feel God's love and have comfort in His Glory.
Is anyone among you suffering? 
Let him pray. 
Is anyone cheerful? 
Let him sing praise.
James 5:13 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praising God! Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! (Psalm 103:1 NKJV)

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #praise #God #worship #Thanksgiving




No comments:

Post a Comment