Wednesday, November 18, 2020

God carries us


Even to your old age, I am He,*
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry, and will deliver you.
Isaiah 46:4 NKJV

 * Note: This is one of the reasons I like the NKJV... whenever God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit are referred to with pronouns, the word is capitalized. Reading the ESV, I often have to figure out who the pronoun is referring to. Plus, I believe that any reference to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit should be capitalized anyway, out of respect. I use the ESV here because the language is easier to understand for many people.

*********
Please join me this week in praying for the elderly. Let's pray for their spiritual, mental, and physical health. Let's pray for our patience and perseverance in dealing with any special needs they may have.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #elderly #God #comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment