Saturday, November 7, 2020

The peace of Jesus

 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 14:27 ESV

*********

Please join me this week in praying for humility, gentleness, patience, love, unity, and hope for God's chosen. Let's pray for peace and understanding, asking God to grant us the gifts necessary to stand unified as the body of Christ in showing the world that we stand for love. Above all else, we love our Father and trust in His sovereignty. Then, we love our neighbors as ourselves. We love; we don't hate. Pray for our nation and it's people.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #prayer #peace #peacemakers #unity #church #love


No comments:

Post a Comment