Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Let all give praise

Image by Esteban Rodriguez from Pixabay

The word Psalm means "a sacred song or hymn", so when a Catholic friend of mine said that they sing the Psalms, I was really excited, since they were meant to be sung! (I don't think Baptists or Methodists sing them usually.) So, I did a quick search and found someone who set the 150th Psalm to music.

Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 150 NKJV

Give praise to God, right now. Start out your prayer with, "I praise You, Father!" Lift up your hands to Him and give thanks!

*********
Please join me this week in praising God! Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! (Psalm 103:1 NKJV)

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #praise #God #worship #Thanksgiving


No comments:

Post a Comment