Thursday, May 27, 2021

God's plan

 Image by tigerlily713 from Pixabay

Most of my staycations are planned with a specific goal in mind, whether it be a writing goal, or a de-cluttering goal, or some other project. This time I just wrote out a massive 'to-do list' and decided I was going to try to get as much done as I could, but if I didn't get everything done, that's okay.
     I prefer to have a plan and stress about it and then get upset when things don't happen the way I assumed they would, but I have to say, this new way for me is a whole lot better. And isn't it funny how it goes along with the theme this week? Imagine that! 
     It is really a challenge for me to give everything up to God and depend solely on Him for guidance, but it is so incredibly freeing! You should try it. I highly recommend it, along with constant prayer. Our Father loves us and wants to help us. He has a plan. We each have a purpose. Why not allow Him to do all the heavy lifting? Why would we choose anxiety and stress over loving guidance?

For I know the plans I have for you, 
declares the Lord, 
plans for welfare and not for evil, 
to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

You may also like:


*********
Please join me this week in praying for anyone who is going through a difficult time right now. It could be stress-related, anxiety, depression, overworked. If you don't know anyone going through a valley then pray for a co-worker or a family member or a neighbor who is struggling in some other way. Let's just lift each other up this week in prayer and through Scripture. Take all of our concerns for ourselves and for each other to the Lord. Whenever you're in a situation that you don't know how to handle (or even if you think you do know how to handle it ), then just stop what you're doing and pray. Praise Him for always hearing our prayers and answering them. Praise Him for His goodness, love, and grace.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #bibleverse #bible #scripture #overwhelmed #anxious #anxiety #depression #healing #encouragement



No comments:

Post a Comment