Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Perfect peace

 Image by michel kwan from Pixabay

We have specific prayer requests from the Allens:
"Please pray specifically that the graft versus host disease would leave his body. Pray that Jesus would fill Donnie’s lungs with his breath and that he would be able to breathe with no problems. 
Please also pray for me (Amanda) if you would. I have been experiencing great anxiety and not able to eat well. My fears have been getting the best of me. I need to be able to stay healthy and strong so I can be there and good for Donnie." 
***
Have you ever experienced "perfect peace"? I believe that I have during certain points of my life. Every experience of perfect peace followed a time of getting closer to God, listening to Him, and understanding His will for what He wants me to do.
     How often do you set aside time to listen? I know many people who are excellent and faithful pray-ers, but very few realize that they need to sit still and listen for a response.
     When we pray, we are engaging in a conversation with our Heavenly Father, but if we don't take time to listen for His response, then we're simply engaging in a monologue. Trust in Him to answer. It may not be an immediate response, but give Him that space anyway. Trust in Him. He will provide perfect peace. He is our Rock of Ages.

You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Trust in the Lord forever,
For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength.*
Isaiah 26:3-4 NKJV
*"everlasting strength" means "Rock of Ages"

Please be in prayer for the continued healing of D.A., and ask for peace, comfort, encouragement and strength for his wife, A.A.
Please pray for the physical healing of B.F., M.W., T.F., C.W.
Pray for the mental healing of D. (I don't know her last name, but she desperately needs to seek help for her condition).
Pray for the spiritual healing of all who have been bombarded lately in a battle of spiritual warfare, including L. and C. 
If you would like to add anyone to the list, please send me their first initial, or both and what type of healing they need. God is good. He hears our prayers. 

You might also like: "God's plan" from August 13, 2020

*********
Please join me this week in praying for healing for those we love. Ask our Father to grant peace and comfort to all who are worried for the sick, and/or who continue to be overwhelmed in a spiritual battle.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #sick #ill #physicalillness #mentalillness #spiritualwarfare #praise #worship #intercession #petition #healing #overwhelmed #anxiety #prayer #peace #comfort #caregiver #blog #blogpost #blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment