Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Love one another

 

Update - not necessarily on topic, but it may circle around as it often does (thank you, Jesus)...I had four moles removed from my face, and one from my neck late Monday. The last time I had this done was twenty years ago, and it was just two from my face. I remember that I still went to work, still went to school, and still took care of my daughters, the house, etc...and so assumed it would be the same this time. Nope. 
     Either because of where they were removed from, or five versus two, or being older, (or maybe I'm just not remembering last time very well), this time seems a lot different. Granted, it's only the morning of day 3, but still--my face hurts and is interfering with my 'to-do' list.
     I'm not sharing all of this for sympathy but to share God's sovereignty. If I weren't in pain, I'd be jamming in as much as possible into each day instead of taking it easy like I need to in order to heal.
     Once I realized this, I quit grumbling and started thanking God for taking care of me (which I should have been doing anyway). He is so good to me, and to all of us. We are His children. He loves us, unconditionally. He wants us to love one another, and live in unity. Everyone is your brother and your sister. Love one another accordingly.

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
Romans 12:10 ESV

You may also like:
"Let go of the past" from June 20, 2019

*********
Please join me this week in praying for siblings. Pray that any siblings who are alienated from one another find a means to heal and repair their relationships.

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #bibleverse #bible #siblings #brother #sister #relationship #forgiveness #trust #healing #reconcile #surgery #moles #face #healing #resting


No comments:

Post a Comment