Saturday, August 1, 2020

Justice



For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong; 
I will faithfully give them their recompense, 
and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
Isaiah 61:8 ESV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for ourselves and others that we may avoid the characteristics and actions that God hates. Pray for direction and strength to be more Christlike. Pray that we come closer to the Father by getting to know Him better, through Scripture and prayer. And finally, pray that by doing these things, non-believers will see Christ through us and our actions and want the peace and joy and hope that we have because of Him who first loved us.
 
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #covenant #justice #robbery #sin

No comments:

Post a Comment