Monday, August 17, 2020

Where will you spend eternity?

 

I know it's only been 4 or 5 weeks since we prayed for the salvation of our loved ones, but this past weekend, several things seemed to point to the need for us to do this again:
- My husband and I were talking about a book he read and that I started reading entitled, "Whatever Happened to Hell?" by John Blanchard. (It's a really great, informative book that I recommend to everyone. It will certainly motivate you to share the gospel, and to pray unceasingly for your loved ones).
- We watched a movie this weekend on PureFlix called "The Encounter." Really, really good stuff in there. I could nit-pic the acting and continuity-type of mistakes, but the content is what matters, and it was very good.
- At the end of the sermon yesterday, the Pastor flat out said, "Pray for those in your life who do not yet know Christ...No one is beyond the grasp of God...Petition for their salvation."

To put the idea of eternity into perspective, take a look at this video:

We can't intercede enough for the unsaved. They need our prayers. The idea of anyone spending eternity in hell just tears me up inside.

*********
Please join me this week in praying for our loved ones who are not yet saved. It's not God's wish that any perish, but we need to petition Him for the unbelievers in our life by praying fervently and unceasingly for their salvation. 

I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

#7thHourPrayerPower #BibleVerses #bible #Jesus #salvation #intercession #petition #unsaved #prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment