Sunday, September 29, 2019

God will hold your hand


I don't know if I shared this story already or not, but several years ago, I had a needle biopsy done to see if I had breast cancer (which I did). The woman assisting the doctor told me to go to my "happy place". I used to do guided meditation back then and so my happy place was inside of a giant cherry blossom tree trunk. Inside I could smell the soft aroma of the blossoms, and the ground was covered with soft, fluffy pillows. I could lay on the pillows and see up through the trunk to the sky. This time, though, Jesus appeared to me. He scooped me up and held me, sat in a rocking chair and rocked me and comforted me through the entire process. I have never felt so much peace and love and comfort in my entire life.

For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
Isaiah 41:13 NKJV
Suggestion: This is a great verse to memorize and to share with others who are hurting. When you or someone you know is in need of this verse, meditate on it and pray, using the words Isaiah wrote, such as, "Lord, You told me not to fear, that You will hold my right hand and help me. I need Your help now with (what you're going through)..."

*********
Please join me this week in praying for those who are anxious and for those who suffer from anxiety.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment