Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Our children

Image by Mark Filter from Pixabay
I worry about the children in my life. The harsh realities that they see, the veiled truths of their peers that they see on social media, the broken and mixed family life they have all weigh very heavily on them. They look to the adults in their lives for direction and to set a good example, but instead get a lesson in "do as I say, not what I do." I worry about the kids' mental and emotional state. They are so full of anxiety and many are extremely depressed. And, on top of all of this, they're lonely.

With so much going on in their young lives, we need to dedicate prayer to them and to their families, especially their parents.

“Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, 
for I say to you that in heaven their 
angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 18:10 NKJV

*********
Join me this week in praying for the children in our lives and their parents for protection and healing. Pray for a home environment that promotes stability and communication, where the child has a parent that sets a good example of how to live a Christian life.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment