Sunday, September 15, 2019

Special announcement

This is week 52 of our prayer group, which means that a week from Monday, we will have been praying together for an entire year toward common goals.
I know this isn't necessarily an interactive group, but I would really love to hear from you this week. You can email me at archadia7@yahoo.com (put "prayer" in the subject) or send me a PM and just let me know how God has answered your prayers this past year.
Let me know if you like the format, or if you'd like to see something different.
Let me know if you'd like us to pray for a certain group of people, subject, or category.
Invite friends and family to join us.

As time allows, and if people don't mind, I'll be sharing stories from the past year this week.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Love in Christ,
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment