Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Prayers answered for addiction

During the past year, our prayers for those with addiction have been answered.

A young man who had a drug problem suffers from depression. He hung around with other users and had a girlfriend who was a bad influence on him. At his lowest point, he tried to kill himself. By the grace of God, he changed his mind after taking the pills and was able to call someone. They got him to the hospital, saved his life, and enrolled him in an inpatient care facility where he got the help he truly needed. Since that time, he has separated himself from his friends and girlfriend and has been able to stay away from drugs. Hallelujah!

But by the grace of God I am what I am, 
and His grace toward me was not in vain; 
but I labored more abundantly than they all, 
yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in gratitude for our Lord and Saviour. Let's give thanks for His love, mercy, and grace. Let's rejoice for His answers to our prayers.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment