Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Look both ways

Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay
I pray for my children, step-children, grandchildren, niece, and nephews. Even though my children and step-children are grown, they are still faced with numerous situations or temptations that can lead them down the wrong path. As a parent, I will always worry. I still tell my daughters to "look both ways before you cross the street."
   While it's easy to get caught up in the day to day, my most fervent prayers are for their salvation. I can't imagine eternity without them; so I pray. I pray and I trust in the Lord to call them to Him, in His time.

I will contend with those who contend with you,
    and your children I will save.
Isaiah 49:25b NIV

*********
Join me this week in praying for the children in our lives and their parents for protection and healing. Pray for a home environment that promotes stability and communication, where the child has a parent that sets a good example of how to live a Christian life, pray for their salvation and for God to work in their lives.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment