Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Be humbled

This is what I was saying before. God has a way of humbling me when I get too full of myself. I'm always grateful.*

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, 
and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
Luke 14:11 ESV

*Okay, if I'm being honest, I have to say that the gratefulness comes a day or two after. It's not immediate. That's about how long it takes me to lick my wounds and see God's hand at work. God is our Father. He corrects His children as needed. He is sovereign. God is good, all the time!

*********
Please join me this week in praying for humility, either for yourself or someone you know. If you don't know anyone who needs a dose of humility, then I humbly ask that you pray this for me.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment