Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Physical struggles

This past week we've had prayer requests for people who are sick with a cold, the flu, a break in a woman's spinal cord, breast cancer, lymphedema, recovering from surgery, and a little girl who is sick with a high fever and dehydrated. No matter the struggle, God is there for us. We can rest in the assurances of His love, comfort, and strength.
     We don't have the answers, but we can be an encouragement to those who are struggling. In bad times and in good, we need to glorify God. I saw that so often in chemo. People were weak, sickly, yet they gave thanks. They showed gratitude for having medicine and facilities to help them. They smiled and laughed as they spoke to the nurses and one another. The volunteers told us about their experiences with cancer and gave us hope that we would be back to "normal" soon, too.
     I think having hope and a grateful heart heals us. Pray on what you're thankful for.
     Please share this with someone who needs these words today.
 The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
Exodus 15:2 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in spreading encouragement to those who are struggling spiritually, mentally, or physically.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power


No comments:

Post a Comment