Thursday, October 10, 2019

Jesus has your back

I just finished watching "The Case for Faith" on PureFlix. It's a documentary based on Lee Stroebel's research for his book of the same name. It deals with suffering extensively.
Here's a sermon on the subject by John Piper
     I'm a bit under the weather this week with some sort of cold or sinus infection, so hopefully, I'll feel up to writing more tomorrow.

These things I have spoken to you, 
that in Me you may have peace. 
In the world you will have tribulation; 
but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 NKJV

*********
Please join me this week in praying for someone who is suffering, whether it's physically, mentally, or emotionally. Pray that they are comforted by God's love and find strength and hope through Him.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment