Monday, October 28, 2019

Love Your Enemies

This has come up several times over the last two weeks and I am ashamed to say it is a huge stumbling block for me, as well. I've been praying for guidance as to "how" but I'm pretty sure the answer is simply "you just do." After talking to a woman yesterday who is also struggling with this, we decided this would be an excellent thing for all of us to pray (and meditate) on.

Jesus commands us...
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor
and hate your enemy. 
But I say to you, love your enemies, 
bless those who curse you, 
do good to those who hate you, 
and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 
Matthew 5:43-44

*********
Please join me this week in praying for guidance, strength, wisdom, and courage for each of us to love everyone as Jesus commands us.
I'll post daily reminders on:
twitter @7DegreesOfMe
Instagram @archadia27
Facebook group 7th Hour Prayer Power

No comments:

Post a Comment